If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like beef stir frys with water chestnuts, so I decided to make a burger out of it. - contest enterer
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1-2 dashes soy sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Combine ground beef with soy sauce and ground ginger. Mix well.
- Divide beef into eight equal patties. Flatten each patty to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Top four beef patties with 1/4 cup of sliced water chestnuts. The water chestnuts should be placed withint 1/2 of an inch of the edge of the burger. Place the remaining patties on top of the patties with the waterchestnuts. Press the edges of the burger together.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat until desired doneness. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce