If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 4-5 fresh med size button mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chop mushrooms to fine bits.
- Flatten hamburger into one large patty.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on patty.
- Add chopped mushrooms.
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly and form into 2 patties making a hole about the size of your thumb in the center.
- Grill (we put a foil packet of smoking wood on the grill for that added smoky flavor).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
This Menu's No Impasta
A winner of a chicken dinner from across the pond.
An Italian menu that's no impasta.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Treats for your beach bag.
Raise a (recycled) glass.