If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, yummy and filling! —shaunalee0822
- 1 bpa-free can organic dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 bpa-free can organic black beans, drained
- 1 organic green, red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 bpa-free can fire roasted tomatoes NOT drained
- minced garlic and onion to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 package cooked organic brown rice (arsenic free)
- Lots of herbs/spices like curry powder, red pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- Sauté onions, garlic and bell pepper in EVOO until onions are translucent.
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large pot and cook for 5-10mins.
- Place bean mixture over brown rice and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.