If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the combination of peaches with tomatoes. This salad compliments grilled fish nicely. - cucinettaNYC
- 2 cups assorted heirloom tomatoes: black, brandywine, zebra and golden nugget - you want a variety of color and shapes
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- fruity olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large basil leaves, torn
- Cut tomatoes into chunks - you can halve the smaller cherry ones - and place in bowl.
- Add peaches and onions to tomatoes and let the ingredients rest so that the flavors meld, but no longer than 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with good fruity olive oil, salt and pepper and sprinkle torn basil leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls