If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's summer. Time for some nice milkshake in your backyard. I posted this milkshake recipe last summer on my food blog, and I am pleased to share it with you here on food52.
- 1 tablespoon of Breyers natural vanilla double churn extra creamy ice cream
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Minigo strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Source (strawberry) yogurt
- 1 Milk
- 1 fresh fruits (with strong presence of strawberries)
- 1 Magic Bullet
- Just blend them with 1 table spoon of mashed ice (I used a magic bullet for this).
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls