If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's summer. Time for some nice milkshake in your backyard. I posted this milkshake recipe last summer on my food blog, and I am pleased to share it with you here on food52.
- 1 tablespoon of Breyers natural vanilla double churn extra creamy ice cream
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Minigo strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Source (strawberry) yogurt
- 1 Milk
- 1 fresh fruits (with strong presence of strawberries)
- 1 Magic Bullet
- Just blend them with 1 table spoon of mashed ice (I used a magic bullet for this).
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.