Author Notes: It's summer. Time for some nice milkshake in your backyard. I posted this milkshake recipe last summer on my food blog, and I am pleased to share it with you here on food52.
- 1 tablespoon of Breyers natural vanilla double churn extra creamy ice cream
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Minigo strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Yoplait Source (strawberry) yogurt
- 1 Milk
- 1 fresh fruits (with strong presence of strawberries)
- 1 Magic Bullet
- Just blend them with 1 table spoon of mashed ice (I used a magic bullet for this).