If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We have been experiencing quite the heat wave in New York City, and as a result we continue to create no-cook recipes. Here is one of our solutions. It would make a nice appetizer, side salad or main dish. - City Share
- 16 ounces tuna
- 16 ounces cannellini beans
- 1 handful Niçoise olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 small roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 scapes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 4 cups salad greens
- Parmesan cheese curls
- Combine the tuna, beans, olives, peppers, capers and scapes in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, herbes de Provence and drizzle over the tuna mixture.
- Layer the salad greens, tuna mixture, tomatoes and top with cheese curls.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes