If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our church in Chicago distributed a variation of this recipe at Easter to encourage families to create memories together. Making salsa and eating it together is a good way to spend some quality time together!! Over the years, we modified this recipe and made it just the way we like it! - DebWard
Makes 6 cups
- 12 Fresh Heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup medium chopped cilantro
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup diced green chilies (optional)
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno juice (optional)
- Core and dice tomatoes preserving juice! Combine all ingredients well and refrigerate overnight. Stir well again and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Chop to It
Salad with one rule: chop it real good.
Let's get chopping.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Rock the roast.
This is poppin'.