If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a 10 minute, summer fresh and easy recipe. It incorporates my love of herbs, fresh produce and pasta. A variety of colored heirloom tomatos makes for a beautiful presentation! Fit for family or company! - herbgirl1847
- 1 bag good quality large cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shaved parmesean cheese
- 3/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cups mixed heirloom tomatos
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cook ravioli according to package direction.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients while the ravioli is cooking. Shave the parmesean cheese.
- Julienne the fresh basil.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan oved a med-low heat watching carefully so they do not burn. Stir frequently.
- Wash, dry and chop the heirloom tomatos into 3/4 inch dice. Drain on a paper towel so they are not too wet.
- Next, when the ravioli is cooked, drain well in a colander. Place on plate. Top with parmesean cheese, tomatos, basil and toasted pine nuts, in that order. When done lightly drizzle the extra virgin oil over the top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes