If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is recipe is about having the freshest, highest quality ingredients at hand and letting them do the talking. I love this dish. Super simple, but can only be had at this time of year. I can still get fresh peas in the midwest and tomatoes are at perfection. I use the best butter that I can buy, a beautiful Chardonnay, and sea salt to make this perfect. I am putting down that this feeds 2 people, but I could eat the entire plate and a glass of Chardonnay and feel completely satisfied. - MyCommunalTable
- 3 pads of sweet butter
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 splash Chardonnay
- sea salt and cracked pepper, to taste.
- In my favorite 10 inch skillet, I melt the butter over med-low heat.
- Add peas, tomatoes, & chives. Cook, tossing occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Add splash of wine, s&p and cook until tomatoes start to crack open and peas are tender. About 5 minutes more.
- Serve warm. So simple and good.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes