If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For that special party, here's a tasty treat. —Ziji
Makes one pint
- 1/4 cup tamari or Bragg's for wheat-free
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup heirloom tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic pressed or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger finely grated
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- Blend all the ingedients in a blender or food processor. Taste and adjust the seasonings as desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.