If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my own creation. This is delicious with pita bread, 4 grain spread, crackers etc. Can be used as salsa for chips. It is simple versatile and delicious. —Gori
- 6-10 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 5 chilies, green or red
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 stable spoons of lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- In a pan heat the oil and add sliced onion, pealed garlic, ginger pealed and cut, chilies, tomatoes, and coriander, chopped small.
- Saute for 5 minutes on low heat and then add the almond.
- Continue to cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Grind to a medium thick paste with olive oil, lemon or lime juice, salt, and water.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or whatever you'd like!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Beet Greens Can't be Beat
The summer braise worth turning on the oven for
Beet greens can't be beat.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.