If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I discovered this delicious combination about two summers ago, using fresh tomatoes and basil from my garden. Allow to marinate about one hour. So delicious! This only takes about ten minutes to make. - Coconutty
- 1-2 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- handfuls Fresh Garden Basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice and stack tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and freshly ground Salt and Pepper.
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.