Author Notes: I discovered this delicious combination about two summers ago, using fresh tomatoes and basil from my garden. Allow to marinate about one hour. So delicious! This only takes about ten minutes to make. - Coconutty
- 1-2 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- handfuls Fresh Garden Basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice and stack tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and freshly ground Salt and Pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Tags: serves a crowd