If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My wife and I have been all over Mexico and have tasted Ceviche at every stop we could. We even were surprised to see that saltine crackers were used more than tortilla chips. We were determined to take the best of the ingredients and prepare our own dish with home grown heirloom tomatoes. Sometimes we add shrimp for substance beyond the veggies. - Jablonski
- 4 cups diced heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces shrimp or crab meat (optional)
- Gently mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve with regular saltines crackers or tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns