If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can use the cherry tomatoe kind or big tomatoes cut into chunks. This is so refreshing and great with Blanc des Karantes. - KarantesCooking
- 4 heirloom tomatoes
- 3 Avocados
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 cups Feta Cheese crumbled
- Cut tomatoes into chunks (unless using the cherry variety, in which case you will need more than four). Place into large salad bowl.
- Peel and pit avocados and cube them. Add to tomatos.
- Add Feta Cheese to tomatos and avacados.
- Toss with Lemon juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.