If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can use the cherry tomatoe kind or big tomatoes cut into chunks. This is so refreshing and great with Blanc des Karantes. —KarantesCooking
- 4 heirloom tomatoes
- 3 Avocados
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 cups Feta Cheese crumbled
- Cut tomatoes into chunks (unless using the cherry variety, in which case you will need more than four). Place into large salad bowl.
- Peel and pit avocados and cube them. Add to tomatos.
- Add Feta Cheese to tomatos and avacados.
- Toss with Lemon juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).