If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a hearty breakfast to start your day off on a warm, nutritious note! —anniefeldman
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup milk/soy milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 handful hemp seeds
- 1 handful wheat germ
- 1 handful flax seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons jam/agave
- 1-2 tablespoons almond butter/cashew butter or both
- 1 handful unsweetened coconut
- 1 handful dried fruit/fresh fruit of your choice!
- 1 handful nuts
- Add milk and water to steel cut oats in pot. Let cook until most oats absord the liquid (about 7-10 min). Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Be as generous as you want with the add-ins. Remember all the addition are options. This is one loaded batch of steel cut oats! Enjoy
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.