If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a family recipe passed down to me from my grandmother who got it passed down from her mother, and so on. However, I may have spiced it up a bit!! :) Guess it is the Italian in me! - Carla
- 3/4 pound gr. sirloin
- 1/2 pound gr. veal
- 1/4-1/2 pounds gr. pork
- 1/2-1 cups Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated romano cheese
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, or more if you like things hot
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- salt and pepper as desired
- Splash of milk
- Add all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with hands. If mixture is to dry add a splash or two of milk until you can form into balls. Place meatballs on a cookie sheet, or shallow baking dish. Bake meatballs in preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes depending on size, or until no longer pink.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs
Don't Forget the Tops
The sweeter side of turnips.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!