If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect way to enjoy August's favorite fruit any time of the year with the help of peach preserves. - MadisonMayberry
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 (18.5-oz.) package white cake mix
- 1 packet (3-oz.) peach Jello
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 (32-oz.) bag powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with liners and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, jello, flour, and sugar. Stir to combine. Add in the oil, eggs, water, and peach preserves and beat until all ingredients are just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the 24 muffin cups (about 1/2 full for each) and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, until cakes are golden brown around the edges and the centers are just slightly soft. (centers may fall just slightly, but don't be alarmed) Cool completely on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, prepare frosting. Beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add in the vanilla extract and peach preserves and beat another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the powdered sugar, a cup at a time, beating until well combined and creamy.
- Spoon frosting into a zip-top bag and snip one of the corners of the bag off. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes and garnish with sliced peaches, if desired.
Fried Toast and Ice Cream Floats.
A list of things we like.
Listing What We Like.
3 Ways to Compost
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Not-so traditional pesto