If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this using ingredients I love- Fresh Corn, Cream Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, and Parmesian....easy, simple and not time consuming. - micki barzilay
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts
- 2- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesian cheese
- Cook corn and slice off cob, drain and cut artichokes into bite size pieces. In a saucepan melt the cream cheese on low heat to a creamy consistancy, then add the corn , artichokes, and parmesian cheese. Once blended together remove from heat and add in mayo. Blend to a nice consistancy for a dip. Serve warm w/ pita, crackers, or sliced baguette.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe