If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The saltiness of the cheese works really nicely with the sweet corn. The mint ties it all together. —LizC
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 6 ears of fresh corn
- 1/2 cup ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Boil the corn for 2 miinutes. Let the cobs cool slightly, then slice off the kernels.
- Combine the corn, olive oil, mint and lime juice. Stir in the ricotta salata. Season with salt and pepper. Serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.