Author Notes: The saltiness of the cheese works really nicely with the sweet corn. The mint ties it all together. - LizC
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 6 ears of fresh corn
- 1/2 cup ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Boil the corn for 2 miinutes. Let the cobs cool slightly, then slice off the kernels.
- Combine the corn, olive oil, mint and lime juice. Stir in the ricotta salata. Season with salt and pepper. Serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe