If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The saltiness of the cheese works really nicely with the sweet corn. The mint ties it all together. —LizC
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 6 ears of fresh corn
- 1/2 cup ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Boil the corn for 2 miinutes. Let the cobs cool slightly, then slice off the kernels.
- Combine the corn, olive oil, mint and lime juice. Stir in the ricotta salata. Season with salt and pepper. Serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.