If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Jalapeño Havarti Cheese
- 1 Large splashes of Milk
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- a pinches of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- Oregano to Taste
- Rosemary to Taste
- 1-2 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 1/4 cup Onions
- a fragment of a clove of garlic
- Jalapeño Pepper to Taste
- Cut the two kinds of cheese into relatively small pieces and place into a bowl. Add the milk into the bowl and set aside.
- Turn the stove on at medium heat. In a not so large pot, add the butter and flour to create a roux. Gradually add the cheese and milk mixture 1/2 a cup at a time.
- Once you have added all the cheese and milk, let your sauce melt completely. After that, add salt, pepper, oregano, basil and rosemary. Then cut the onion, garlic and jalapeno pepper. Stir well.
- Let them cheese sauce cook for a couple minutes so that it brings out all flavones of the spices and veggies. This tastes amazing on top of your nachos, chips, pizza and even sandwichs. Serves 4-5.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.