If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I saw this amazing red corn on the cob at the market and decided it would look beautiful in a nice corn salsa to go with the chimichurri carne asada tacos I was making that night. It was fresh, crunchy and delicious. - The Enchanted Cook
- 1 cob of fresh red or yellow corn
- 1 small heirloom tomato, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, minced
- 1 lime wedge, squeezed (juice only)
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco, crumbled
- Roast corn on the cob over open flame or on grill until lightly charred. Then cut corn from cob.
- In medium bowl, combine corn, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, and onion. Add fresh squeezed lime juice and toss to coat. Crumble queso fresco over salsa and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.