If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great way to use up in-season tomatoes, extra eggs and leftover spaghetti. - coconutlime
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 strips crumbled, cooked bacon
- 3 1/3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup small heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- pinches freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together eggs, pepper, basil, cheese, bacon, and tomatoes.
- Place the spaghetti in the pan, pour the egg mixture over the pasta.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into slices and serve hot.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce