If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Luscious, juicy Keitt Green Mangos were the inspiration for this frozen yogurt. They're in season from August until early October, so they were ripe for the picking. Keitt's remain green even when fully ripe and they are the most delicious mangos I've ever tried. —The Enchanted Cook
Serves 2 1/2 cups
- 1 Keitt Green Mango or any mango, cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (I like Fage Total)
- Special Equipment: Ice Cream Maker, make sure freezer bowl is fully frozen and ready
- Place half of the cubed mango into a food processor along with the honey and puree. Reserve other half of cubed mango to add later.
- In medium bowl mix yogurt with mango puree until blended.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Allow to process until it's the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add remaining cubed mango and stir by hand. Place in covered, freezer safe container until firm - at least 4 hours. Serve with additional fresh mango if desired. Note: Once fully frozen, allow 20-30 minutes on counter to soften before scooping.
The local's guide to Oakland
The local's guide to Oakland.
Celebrate Canada Day with snacks.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.