If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another variation of my scones. This idea came from one of the girls in my class, Amanda. - UnderTheCocoCasaRoof
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup nectarines, diced
- 2 tablespoons crystalized ginger, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven at 450F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Mix buttermilk and olive oil together.
- Add liquid mixture, nectarines, lemon zest and ginger to the dry mixture and stir just until the dough comes together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the dough and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.