If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This comes from having not quite enough mangoes and some extra peaches to add to the yearly chutney canning adventure - kitchengardener
- 6 Mangoes peeled and chopped
- 2 Peaches peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Red onion chopped
- 2 Peeled cloves garlic
- 3 Cinnamon sticks,broken
- 8 Cardamom pods
- 8 Whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 cup Diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup Cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 8 ounces Unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 1/2 cup Choppped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon Red chile flakes
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Peel and chop fruit
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add chile flakes,then onions and garlic and sauté till soft.Add Ginger,bell pepper and mango and sauté for 5 minutes.Combine pineapple juice vinegar, sugar curry powder and spices and add to the mixture in the pan, bring to a boil then simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring.Add nuts and raisins, and ladle into hot sterilized jars, sealing with lids.This can either be preserved in a hot water bath or refrigerated
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.