If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a Cooking Light recipe, I initially made this salsa to spoon over bruschetta with brie, but it's delicious as a topping for grilled chicken or pork. —Maris
- 2 large peaches
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- n a medium bowl, mix peaches, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, sugar, lime juice and cayenne pepper.
- Let chill for at least one hour (or overnight) and serve atop grilled chicken, pork or vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.