If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce is very addicting and the perfect way to enjoy summer's fresh corn! - Kerstin
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- Kernels from 4 fresh ears of corn
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat canola oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet and sauté chopped red onion, jalapeno pepper, and red pepper for 5 to 7 minutes. Add corn and sauté 2 to 3 more minutes or until all veggies are soft. Add garlic and sauté one additional minute. Place cooked veggies, lime juice, and salt in a food processor and pulse until a smooth sauce forms.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment