If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband's favorite summer condiment...he would eat it with everything if he could...chicken, burgers, eggs, toast, sandwiches, just to name a few. I would make it the night before and let is sit overnight for the best consistency possible. - Culinista Annouchka
Makes 1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves young garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Simmer sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until reduced to about 1 1/4 cups, 8 to 12 minutes. Let it sit overnight - as the consistency will thicken - and enjoy delicious BBQ sauce with everything and anything imaginable!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.