If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband's favorite summer condiment...he would eat it with everything if he could...chicken, burgers, eggs, toast, sandwiches, just to name a few. I would make it the night before and let is sit overnight for the best consistency possible. - Culinista Annouchka
Makes 1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves young garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Simmer sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until reduced to about 1 1/4 cups, 8 to 12 minutes. Let it sit overnight - as the consistency will thicken - and enjoy delicious BBQ sauce with everything and anything imaginable!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
What's In, What's Out
What we're obsessed with, and what we're not.
What's in, what's out.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wedding registry must haves.