If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We LOVE green chiles at our house and never miss an opportunity to incorporate more green chile into our meals. This is just one example. Best way I know to get all the veggies in my diet as needed. Enjoy! - vivisue
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 or 3 Zucchini
- 2 or 3 Yellow Squash
- 2 or 3 large Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 large Elephant Garlic Clove
- 1//3 cups chopped Green Chile
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese (Cheddar, Gouda, Mozzarella)
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs or seasoned Croutons
- Spray casserole dish with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Slice zucchini, tomatoes, and onion about 1/2" thick each. Start with a layer of sliced zucchini in your casserole pan. Add onion, tomatoes, garlic, and green chile. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with cheese and then finish off with bread crumbs or croutons.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and bread crumbs are browned.
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.