If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a crowd pleaser...I haven't met anyone who doesn't love it...yet... —chinapans
Serves 4, generously, as a meal
- 1 Head of Boston/Bibb Lettuce, seperated into leaves, washed and dried
- 2 cups Chicken Breasts, torn apart
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Waterchestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 4 teaspoons Fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pinches Red pepper flakes
- Layer torn chicken and red pepper into each lettuce leaf.
- Combine water chestnuts, cilantro and green onions.
- Top each lettuce wrap with the mixture.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of peanut sauce on top of each wrap and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.