Author Notes: This is a crowd pleaser...I haven't met anyone who doesn't love it...yet... - chinapans
Serves 4, generously, as a meal
- 1 Head of Boston/Bibb Lettuce, seperated into leaves, washed and dried
- 2 cups Chicken Breasts, torn apart
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Waterchestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 4 teaspoons Fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pinches Red pepper flakes
- Layer torn chicken and red pepper into each lettuce leaf.
- Combine water chestnuts, cilantro and green onions.
- Top each lettuce wrap with the mixture.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of peanut sauce on top of each wrap and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch