If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one heck of a versatile dish. You can use it as a side item, a condiment to hot dogs/bratwursts, a filling for empanadas or tacos... the list is practically endless! —mtlabor
- 1 can seasoned black beans, drained
- 3 ears of corn, steamed and kernels cut off of the cob
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- small handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 cups olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Basically, in a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Fold in cilantro.
- Drizzle with olive oil, to your own preference, and season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.