Author Notes: This is one heck of a versatile dish. You can use it as a side item, a condiment to hot dogs/bratwursts, a filling for empanadas or tacos... the list is practically endless! - mtlabor
- 1 can seasoned black beans, drained
- 3 ears of corn, steamed and kernels cut off of the cob
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- small handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Basically, in a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Fold in cilantro.
- Drizzle with olive oil, to your own preference, and season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment