If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The traditionnal recipe is from my friend Elodie. At that time, we would just begin into learning cooking and this easy recipe was just perfect for a improvised dinner. - Elizabeth2
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 white onions
- 1 bag of fusilis
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 3/4 cup milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil water to cook the pasta. Follow the instructions on the bag.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Cook with olive oil in a large saucepan until the chicken is white and tender. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the onions into large dices. Add it to the chicken.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom and the 3/4 cup of milk. The sauce sould be creamy.
- Simmer for 5 minutes (medium heat).
- Serve the chicken and the sauce on the pasta.