Author Notes: The traditionnal recipe is from my friend Elodie. At that time, we would just begin into learning cooking and this easy recipe was just perfect for a improvised dinner. - Elizabeth2
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 white onions
- 1 bag of fusilis
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 3/4 cups milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil water to cook the pasta. Follow the instructions on the bag.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Cook with olive oil in a large saucepan until the chicken is white and tender. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the onions into large dices. Add it to the chicken.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom and the 3/4 cup of milk. The sauce sould be creamy.
- Simmer for 5 minutes (medium heat).
- Serve the chicken and the sauce on the pasta.