If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have a lot of lavender at the terrace, so i looked how ti use it :) - crispycris
- 4 pieces chicken breast
- 12 pieces bacon
- 12 pieces fresh lavender flower
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Wrap the chicken breast with the bacon and put between the bacon and the chicken a lavender flower (3 bacon strips/3 lavender flowers per breast)
- Add the red pepper flakes, the grated cheese and the olive oil over the chicken. Let marinate for 2 or 3 hours
- Then to the Oven for 20 to 25. and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.