If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My annual birthday party to myself would not be complete without my famous 'Roasted Red Pepper & Olive Baked Cheese Spread'. The entire family raves about it and usually someone burns their tongue diving into it too soon after it exits the oven. It is as lovely to look at as it is to smell and then devour with it's cheese bubbling and the garlic and onion giving it a little kick, the olives remind you of places far away and the roasted red peppers add color and a distinct flavor that takes a little of the guilt away as you realize - 'Yes - there are veggies in this spread - I can call it somewhat healthy!'. Dig in - it's a party! I make this a day ahead of time then pop it in the oven shortly before guests arrive. - DigNDine
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Roasted Red Peppers, drained and diced
- 15 Kalamato Olives, pitted and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 pound Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Red Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Place mixture in oven proof serving dish or dishes and place dishes in preheated oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes depending on number of dishes until spread is bubbling and hot. Broil spread to desired color and remove from oven.
- Serve with corn chips or rice crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Red Pepper Recipe
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.