If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light, healthy, and full of bright flavors...this is kind of like wonton soup without the wrappers. - TheThinChef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 3-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, half grated, half cut into thin matchsticks, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic, grated with a microplane
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1/2 pound spinach, washed, stems removed, and roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, the grated ginger, and the next 7 ingredients (through scallions). Mix thoroughly. Add the turkey, and mix lightly with hands to combine. In a stockpot, combine sliced ginger and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Let simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- Uncover pot and drop turkey mixture by tablespoonfuls into simmering stock to make freeform meatballs. Stir very gently to fully submerge meatballs. Add spinach and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until meatballs are firm and no pink remains inside (cut one open to check). Add remaining soy sauce.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls