If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from foodnetwork.com wit little twists from me. in my blog. —nesrine
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic,chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprike
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds(ground)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- put your pepper halves upside down on a baking pan and broil until the skin is black and blistered,8 minutes,let it cool and then peel, put it a side
- put a pan over medium heat ,add your chopped onion and 3 Tbs of olive oil,till translucent.
- add your garlic,stir a bit. Add the tomatoes (peeled and chopped) and pepper ,paprika and chicken broth,stir over medium heat for 2 minutes
- In a food processor..purée the soup in small batches until smooth. Return purée to the pan and stir in broth and lemon juice. Stir over medium heat until hot
- season with salt and pepper If you want,you can add some créme fraiche
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Red Pepper Recipe
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.