If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just watch my wife making this bake and took the photos ( she start murmuring, she hates me walking around the kitchen with my camera) this recipe also wrote by me watching her cooking .Sorry for my English I really need a
- 3 large, firm Eggplants (aubergine)
- onions – 3 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1" piece(finely chopped)
- Green chilies - 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp(recipe posted)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- oregano 1 tsp
- Cut the eggplant into into ½” cubes
- Marinate the eggplant with chili powder, turmeric powder and salt for 60 mins.
- Deep fry the marinated eggplant pieces. Set aside
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add mustard when mustard seeds when splutter add onions, ginger and green chilies. sauté, till the oil separates
- Add the finely chopped tomato , coriander powder and garam masala sauté for 2 minute
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water salt.
- Allow it to boil.
- Add the fried eggplant
- Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- :FOR WHITE SAUCE
- Heat butter on medium low heat.
- Add refined wheat flour and fry until it smells cooked (don't let it get pink or brown )
- Let it cool for a while
- Add the milk and let the mixture boil until it seems a little thick
- Remove from the flame
- When it cools add pepper powder and salt to taste
- Put the eggplant curry in a baking dish
- Pour the white sauce over it
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- Cover top of casserole with grated cheese, sprinkle with oregano and bake till the cheese melts
- Serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Pie
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.