If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Husband is a huge radish lover and eats them any which way he can think of! I've taken a page out of his book with this method and added my own twist to the basic premise. This is the first time I've ever had them like this and it definitely won't be the last! They were scrumptious!! - TiggyBee
- 2 Bunches of organic radishes
- 1 cup Watercress leaves
- 1/3 cup Roasted tahini
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon White miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Plain greek yogurt
- 2 Green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 or 3 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & pepper
- Clean the radishes (including the green tops) and slice them into quarters. Set the tops aside, you'll use them last.
- In a food processor, combine the watercress, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, miso, yogurt and green onions and blend together until the consistency is smooth. If it's too thick, you can add a bit of water to it.
- Heat the butter in a large sauté pan and add the radishes along with some salt & pepper to taste and sauté them for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. After 3 minutes, remove the radishes and set aside.
- At this point, add the radish tops to the pan, (You may need to add a bit more butter) and sauté the greens until they are nicely wilted. About 2 minutes is all it takes.
- Place the greens on a plate, add the radishes on top and drizzle with the watercress dressing. Enjoy them while they're still warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe