Author Notes: This recipe came to me as a topping for chili. In turn, I altered the recipe by adding vinegar and a blend of sour cream and yogurt. - Sebastian13 - Sebastian13
Food52 Review: A creamy, refreshing slaw that would make a pulled pork sandwich sing and brighten up potato latkes. Depending on how big a bunch of radishes you're working with, you may need to scale back the dressing and cilantro leaves to taste. - Kristen - A&M
Serves 2 as a side
- 1 bunch Radishes, cleaned, trimed, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, apple cider, white wine, or plain.
- 2 pieces scallions, sliced on a bias, thin
- 1 cup Cilantro, leaves ,leftwhole
- 1/4 cup sourcream
- 1/4 cup yogurt, greek
- 1 pinch cracked plack pepper (medium crack)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- -clean, trim and slice radishes. -salt with 3/4 of the salt ( add to colander and let drain for 10-20 minutes) - dissolve sugar into vinegar. - add pepper, sour cream yogurt into the vinegar mix. -prepare cilantro and scallions. -lightly , but not fully pat dry radishes. - add radishes, cilantro and scallions to the sour cream mixture. taste for seasoning. serve chilled...