If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came to me as a topping for chili. In turn, I altered the recipe by adding vinegar and a blend of sour cream and yogurt. - Sebastian13 - Sebastian13
Food52 Review: A creamy, refreshing slaw that would make a pulled pork sandwich sing and brighten up potato latkes. Depending on how big a bunch of radishes you're working with, you may need to scale back the dressing and cilantro leaves to taste. - Kristen - A&M
Serves 2 as a side
- 1 bunch Radishes, cleaned, trimed, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, apple cider, white wine, or plain.
- 2 pieces scallions, sliced on a bias, thin
- 1 cup Cilantro, leaves ,leftwhole
- 1/4 cup sourcream
- 1/4 cup yogurt, greek
- 1 pinch cracked plack pepper (medium crack)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- -clean, trim and slice radishes. -salt with 3/4 of the salt ( add to colander and let drain for 10-20 minutes) - dissolve sugar into vinegar. - add pepper, sour cream yogurt into the vinegar mix. -prepare cilantro and scallions. -lightly , but not fully pat dry radishes. - add radishes, cilantro and scallions to the sour cream mixture. taste for seasoning. serve chilled...