Author Notes: There is a wonderful Persian restaurant in Montreal called Byblos Cafe and it serves this dish called "The Dizzy" which is like a stew that you eat along side radishes and a ton of fresh herbs. I merged the idea of the radishes and herbs with another salad I make which includes fresh cabbage and crisp grapes. - Lena S.
- 2 bunch or about 15 radishes
- 1/2 a large head of cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1.5 cups fresh purple grapes (crisp and crunchy and cold)
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Julienne the radish and the cabbage (matchstick size). Toss together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle in all of the herbs and toss the salad.
- Cut the crisp cold grapes into half and sprinkle over the salad.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing. Finely mince 1 clove of garlic, stir in a couple of glugs (about 1/4 cups worth) of olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon. Salt generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the dressing over top of the salad. Toss. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe