If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is a wonderful Persian restaurant in Montreal called Byblos Cafe and it serves this dish called "The Dizzy" which is like a stew that you eat along side radishes and a ton of fresh herbs. I merged the idea of the radishes and herbs with another salad I make which includes fresh cabbage and crisp grapes. —Lena S.
- 2 bunch or about 15 radishes
- 1/2 a large head of cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1.5 cups fresh purple grapes (crisp and crunchy and cold)
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Julienne the radish and the cabbage (matchstick size). Toss together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle in all of the herbs and toss the salad.
- Cut the crisp cold grapes into half and sprinkle over the salad.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing. Finely mince 1 clove of garlic, stir in a couple of glugs (about 1/4 cups worth) of olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon. Salt generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the dressing over top of the salad. Toss. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.