If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The specialties of Nice are "la pissaladière" (onion tart with anchovy sauce, and black olives), salad nicoise (tomatoes, artichokes, peppers, hard-boiled eggs, black olives, olive oil), "le pistou (vegetable soup seasoned with basil, garlic, tomato, olive oil).
We can not forget also the "Calissons" sweet city of Aix en Provence. Raphanus sativus var. root
The radish is a kind of horseradish root dark and fleshy. It is a plant of the family Cruciferae. Must be ingested raw in salads, so that their nutritional properties are not wasted.
gout, arthritis, rheumatism, skin rashes, colds, catarrh, bronchitis, gallstones, urticaria. It is mineralizing, alkalinizing, eupeptic, oxidant, diuretic, aperient, sedative and tonic to the muscles.
Chemical Composition 100grs:
Water 95.4 g
Fat 0.13 g
Minerals 0.7 g
Vitamin A 250 IU
30.0 mcg Vitamin B1
35.0 mcg Vitamin B2
Vitamin B5 0.13 mg
Vitamin C 25.0 mg
Phosphorus 64.0 mg
Iron 1.7 mg
Calcium 138.0 mg
Potassium 32.0 mg
Sodium 21.0 mg
Magnesium 3.0 mg
Silicon 1.0 mg
Sulfur 70.0 mg
Chlorine 9.0 mg
- 8 small tomatoes
- 1 head of lettuce (cut coarsely)
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut into four
- 1 green pepper
- 0,1 pounds cooked or canned tuna
- 8 fillets of anchovy
- 12 radishes
- 20 black olives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon French mustard (Dijon)
- Grounded Black Pepper to taste
- Remove skin and seeds of tomatoes. Cut into quarters and set aside
- Cut the pepper in half, remove the cable, seeds and white parts inside. Cut into strips, grill (optional) and set aside.
- Cut the tuna roughly the fillets of anchovy fillet in half and set aside.
- For the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, mustard and black pepper kingdom.
- Mounting: In a bowl, place the lettuce in the center and all other ingredients Garnish with the eggs, sprinkle with the dressing and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Go strawberries, it's sherbet day.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Rock the roast.
Be shelf smart.
This is poppin'.