If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Radishes are a staple for me; I love to use them grated in salad, added to soup, braised with beef and to stimulate the palate in these appetizers. Colorful, quick and easy to make and a taste treat make these starters winners. —REC
- 1 daikon radish,peeled
- 2 ounces fresh soft goat cheese
- 2 ounces creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 4 tablespoons grated red radish
- 1 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- garnish lettuce leaves
- Using a vegetable peeler cut off thin 8 x 1 inch strips down the length of the radish.
- In a small bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients till well blended.
- Divide the spread among 1 side of each radish strip and roll up tightly.
- Arrange the radish roll-ups on a lettuce leaf serving platter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.