Author Notes: Radishes are a staple for me; I love to use them grated in salad, added to soup, braised with beef and to stimulate the palate in these appetizers. Colorful, quick and easy to make and a taste treat make these starters winners. - REC
- 1 daikon radish,peeled
- 2 ounces fresh soft goat cheese
- 2 ounces creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 4 tablespoons grated red radish
- 1 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- garnish lettuce leaves
- Using a vegetable peeler cut off thin 8 x 1 inch strips down the length of the radish.
- In a small bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients till well blended.
- Divide the spread among 1 side of each radish strip and roll up tightly.
- Arrange the radish roll-ups on a lettuce leaf serving platter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe