If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spontaneously created Radish- Cucumber salad has been long time favorite in my house. This oil-free, healthy, spicy, crunchy and unbelievably easy to make salad will fit into any diet. —Monika Kotus
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 japanese cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno or other hot pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- In a large bowl combine radish, cucumber, jalapeno and chopped cilantro. Sprinkle with generous amount of salt and rice vinegar. Mix well and let it marinate for about 10min before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe