Author Notes: This spontaneously created Radish- Cucumber salad has been long time favorite in my house. This oil-free, healthy, spicy, crunchy and unbelievably easy to make salad will fit into any diet. - Monika Kotus
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 japanese cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno or other hot pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- In a large bowl combine radish, cucumber, jalapeno and chopped cilantro. Sprinkle with generous amount of salt and rice vinegar. Mix well and let it marinate for about 10min before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe