If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We made this last week for a small family gettoughter .Recipe from my American aunt's old handwritten cookbook - pauljoseph
- 11/2 cup scalded milk
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- 3 eggs separated
- ½ diced pimiento
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Pour milk over soft bread crumbs . add cheese
- Cover and let stand 10 minute.
- Add macaroni combine and add beaten egg yolk ,pimento ,parsley ,onion, salt and melted butter
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into mixture.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- Bake at 350c for about 35 minutes.
- Served with tomato sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Pie
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.