If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A long tome ago from a friend, who made these outstanding wings! —Nanna
Makes 24 wingets
- 12 Whole wings, separated into wingets
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar or Honey
- 1 cup citrus vodka, any flavor or plain
- 1/2 cup light tamari sauce or soy
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced or grated gingeroot
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced or dry cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Finely minced garlic, about 3 cloves
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- Place separated wingets into a sturdy zip lock bag. Mix all other ingredients, pour over and seal tight. Place in a shallow bowl (in case it may leak) and marinate overnight.
- Reserve marinade to use as basting sauce. Heat grill medium heat and grill wings turning often, try not to burn...the sweetener will make them get browned fast, but they need to cook through. Baste often. Takes about 20 minutes to cook through.
- Serve with dipping sauces of choice: hot mustard, sweet and sour sauce, ginger soy sauce, etc...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
This week's #happylist.
Storage made crystal clear.