Author Notes: lots of tweaking and willing tasters - babs
- 3T tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 C cup Crystal Hot sauce
- 1 Lb pound chicken wings
- 1T tablespoon Mexican chili powder
- Combine Melted butter with hot sauce and stir in chili powder to blend. Add wings and marinate overnight (if possible) bring to room temperature so consistency of sauce is smooth. Cook in preheated oven 400-425 on greased aluminum foil for 20 -25 minutes.
- Easy bleu cheese sauce. Marie's Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing with crumbled bleu cheese to taste. serve with celery sticks. Yum!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Tags: doubed easily