If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: lots of tweaking and willing tasters - babs
- 3T tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 C cups Crystal Hot sauce
- 1 Lb pounds chicken wings
- 1T tablespoons Mexican chili powder
- Combine Melted butter with hot sauce and stir in chili powder to blend. Add wings and marinate overnight (if possible) bring to room temperature so consistency of sauce is smooth. Cook in preheated oven 400-425 on greased aluminum foil for 20 -25 minutes.
- Easy bleu cheese sauce. Marie's Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing with crumbled bleu cheese to taste. serve with celery sticks. Yum!
Tags: doubed easily
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls