If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: lots of tweaking and willing tasters —babs
- 3T tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 C cups Crystal Hot sauce
- 1 Lb pounds chicken wings
- 1T tablespoons Mexican chili powder
- Combine Melted butter with hot sauce and stir in chili powder to blend. Add wings and marinate overnight (if possible) bring to room temperature so consistency of sauce is smooth. Cook in preheated oven 400-425 on greased aluminum foil for 20 -25 minutes.
- Easy bleu cheese sauce. Marie's Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing with crumbled bleu cheese to taste. serve with celery sticks. Yum!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Our Latest Contest
Show us your best vegan recipe
Show us your best vegan recipe.
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
We've got the summer blues.
How to use an entire bunch of cilantro.
A better basket.