If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a varian of my sweet biscuits. They also are delicius! They are perfect for tea party, you can count on them, TRUST ME —mvloves
- 300 grams flour
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 140 melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch lemon peel
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 packet chocolate in "drops"
- Mix the flour, sugar, a bit of lemon peel, pieces of chocolate and powder. Make a hall in the middle and add 1 egg,1 yolk egg, 1 tablespoon of milk and the melted butter. Knead with the fingers of your hands but not too much. The segret is to knead for just few minutes. Put the dough to rest in the fridge.
- After 30 minutes you can star to do biscuits. Stretch the dough using rolling pin till you get a stip of 3-5 millimetres. Use the shape-cutter and get the coockies. Put them on a pan covered with owen paper.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes at 180°C. They have to become really colored, almost brown. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate Cookie
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.