If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was made for Amy who always told me, and lives by the idea, that everything could be made better by either peanut butter or bacon. I agreed but thought I could take it further, that they could be put together for something truly magical. With this as inspiration I came up with this for her, she is currently studying in the UK and during a visit winter she left for a few days in Germany and during here absence I put it to the test. I love how it brings a depth of flavor together that is simply complete. The day I came up with it some friends invited me over for a dinner and I brought it as my contribution they were a huge hit, I hope you enjoy them as much as we have.
- Chuck Chaney
Serves about 10
- 3 pounds wings
- 3/4 cup bacon (smoked back rachers) finely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion, finely chopped
- mix together all ingredients until well mixed pour over wings marinate for 15 min in baking pan place in 300 degree oven covered for 1 1/2 hours remove cover turn over wings cook for another 1 1/2 hours turning every half hour
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.