If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who knew making hot sauce was so easy? Especially when most of us have the ingredients already on hand! - mtlabor
Makes 1 batch of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 roma tomato, roughly chopped
- Easy prep on this too because you pretty much just place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse a few times until you get your desired consistency.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.