If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who knew making hot sauce was so easy? Especially when most of us have the ingredients already on hand! - mtlabor
Makes 1 batch of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 roma tomato, roughly chopped
- Easy prep on this too because you pretty much just place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse a few times until you get your desired consistency.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.